* A unique piece of the world famous MCC Crested Carpet, that originally lay in the MCC Members Dining Room.
* A Photo of the MCG in all it's glory.
* A plaque outlining the history of 'The Peoples Ground' along with your pieces unique limited edition series number.
Having a unique MCG Carpet Frame will lend prestige to a boardroom, create conversions in a lounge room, inspire jealousy in a bar or make someones birthday one to remember.
I'd like to mention...
No effort has been spared to create its visual appeal... from the specialty framing to the carefully hand-cut squares of MCC carpet.
These are our bits of history, deserving of respect.
It brings back our collective experiences...
Going to the 'G' as a child - overwhelmed by the sights and sounds.
* The atmosphere -- the excitement and anticipation of the crowd.
* The smell of hot chips frying, mushy meat-pies, gooey jam donuts.
* Supporters' flags flapping wildly while patriotic fans bellow team songs.
Your piece might have been walked on by the Don... or trampled underfoot by the 1968 Test Side.
You can almost see the footprints of "Lethal Leigh" and Ron Barassi standing there swapping stories.
* It drew up the first set of rules for AFL back in 1859.
* It has the largest membership for a sporting club in the world.
* One of the largest and most successful stadiums in the world.
* The Peoples' Ground.
* Witness to international sporting drama.
* A symbol of raw ambition and extraordinary achievement.
And do I need to mention...
NOTHING AT ALL
Signed photos, signed cricket balls, signed jerseys, autographs - let's face it -- everyone has these.
These Carpet Frames are NOT an "assembly line" item -- where there are thousands printed up, an athlete signs them and then they're flogged off at inflated prices.
No. This is real, authentic sports history.
"Sports memorabilia is a HOT collectible. The last 25 years have seen phenomenal growth in value," reports WorthPoint
The Carpet Frame creates a permanent reminder of the occasion -- whether it's a birthday, Christmas, an education or career milestone or just an "I love and appreciate you" gift.
Nothing similar can ever be done again. It cannot be repeated.
The old carpet was laid in 1967 -- it's already over 40 years old!
This authentic piece of Australian history is SO limited, it will be priceless in years to come.
Tremendous care has been taken with each individual piece's construction.
The carpet squares are all hand-cut by Pete -- not torn or slashed with an industrial machine.
The wooden frames are hand-cut and made locally in Melbourne too.
When Pete released the first series, journalists were quick to catch on.
Pete was quoted saying "...I didn't want to see a big part of our culture simply die....I want to give everyone the chance to have a piece of Australian history and sporting legacy."
* Can you picture the look on your husband's face when it dawns on him what he's holding?
* Can you imagine the thrill your son will get as his friends gather round -- eager to get a closer look?
* The memories that will come flooding back when he looks at it in later years?
An unframed 6x8 (video says A5 incorrectly) size certificate with an authentic piece of timber from the Ponsford Stand attached.
This is a piece of memorabilia in its own right; valued at $69.95 (unframed)
And it's yours -- AT NO CHARGE.
This is NOT the enormous photo of Shane Warne that we're all familiar with... the bowling shot that could destroy your living room ambience... not too mention that this type of memorabilia is most likely a printed/manufactured poster signed over and over again with a whopping $2000+ pricetag.
In the boardroom - as a showpiece in a foyer - or even in a living room.
Create excitement no matter where you put it!
Every MCG Carpet Frame comes with a Money Back Guarantee!
If, after receiving your MCG Carpet Frame, you decide you no longer want it, then you can return it for a full refund. All you need to do is send back the product in its original condition along with your tax invoice within 90 days.
* The 75cm x 50cm frame holds:
* Every piece is double matted in rich, complementary colours with a handcrafted wooden frame
* Each frame in the series is individually numbered.
This Limited Edition, Mont Blanc Design Inspired, Hand Crafted Writing Instrument made from the Authentic MCG Timber . valued at $169.95. (Box Not Included)
These MCG Timber pens have been purchased by Crown Casino to give to their prestigious international guests as a memory of Melbourne and it's iconic history.
In keeping with the sense of history, your MCG Carpet Frame is crafted right here in Melbourne - not shipped to some frame factory overseas.
The whole lot will be carefully packed and delivered by courier.
Let me ask you this...
- Upwards of $2000?
- Maybe even $3000 if you've seen what they sell on TV over the summer...!
Here's what any true fan will appreciate
I think you'll agree...
If after 90 days, it just isn't what you expected - friends don't stop and stare or clients are no longer gazing at it - you can return it for a full refund!
Just return the entire piece in its original condition along with your tax invoice and I'll refund the full amount you paid.
Your MCG carpet frame and tax invoice will be shipped by courier to the address on your order, along with your bonus timber pieces.
An authentic piece of history -- each one with a unique story to tell.
A whole raft of experiences wrapped up in a single treasured piece for the rest of your life.
A Strickly Limited Opportunity To Own A Piece Of Authentic Australian Sports Memorabilia - The Melbourne Cricket Ground Crested Carpet